Report-IT Enterprise Android release v.2.0.5
Important: If you have any important recordings, ensure you either FTP, or copy all recordings onto an external drive prior to installing the upgrade.
- Report-IT Enterprise v.2.0.5 for Android smartphones supports the following Android versions:
4.1/4.2 Jelly Bean
4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich
- Compatibility with Nétia Radio-Assist management systems to allow seamless file sharing of recorded files and metadata with Nétia systems.
- Support for connecting to Merlin and Genie IP codecs.
- Supports alternate connections when using a Merlin and Merlin PLUS codec
- Supports streaming using the Opus codec (requires Merlin/Genie firmware 2.4.x or greater)
- Supports playlists and playback into live stream, bluetooth headsets and other features previously only available in iOS version (Excluding iOS specific features such as AAC-LC for FTP, AudioCopy & AudioPaste)
- Supports specifying recording location. E.g. SD card
- The introduction of metadata support for GPS location data to be included when sharing recorded reports.
- Report-IT Enterprise for Android supports dual mono connections with Tieline codecs. (Requires minimum G3 firmware version 1.6.86. See http://www.tieline.com/Support/Latest-Firmware/Current-G3-Firmware-Versions)