Warranty/Repair Procedure and Pricing
The following procedures and pricing apply to the Australian and American offices only. Local dealer products and pricing may differ slightly.
- All goods to be returned to Tieline are at the Customers expense. This includes freight, duty, import and any other associated costs
- Labour is charged at $180 per hour plus GST/Tax (if applicable)
- If a fault is found and the unit is under warranty, it will be repaired or replaced at No Cost. Return freight will be by Tielines regular freight service.
- If a fault is found and the unit is not under warranty, it will be invoiced at a cost of $180 per hour plus GST/Tax (if applicable) plus the cost of parts and return freight.
- If a fault is found and the unit is not under warranty but it is suspected that it is due to a manufacturing flaw, it will be repaired or replaced at No cost.
- Return freight will be charged for all non warranty work
- Goods must be returned in the original or similar size packaging otherwise the customer will be responsible for arranging and paying for the return freight at their expense whether under warranty or not.