Join us at the Radio Show September 10-12
Aug 15, 2014
Come and see Tieline at the Radio Show this year at the Indiana Convention Center, 100 S. Capitol Avenue, Indianapolis, IN.
John Lackness, Jake Daniluck and Dawn Shewmaker will be at Tieline's booth #255 with all the latest codec technology on display. New features you can see for the first time include:
- Expanded SIP capability: Tieline has taken SIP development to a new level by supporting up to 6 simultaneous SIP connections in Genie Distribution and Merlin PLUS audio codecs. All from a 1U box!
- World first I3P intercom support: Tieline's Merlin PLUS audio codec is the first to support transmission of up to six separate EBU compliant AoIP intercom streams. Merlin PLUS supports sending multiple full-duplex intercom streams to a single device, or to six separate devices at different remote sites.
You can also see:
- The latest in remote codec technology, as well as the Report-IT Enterprise codec app for highly portable remotes via a cell-phone.
- Tieline's AES67 compatible WheatNet-IP codecs.
- How the Genie and Merlin families of codecs can now support connecting over IP, ISDN and POTS.
- Plus much, much more...
If you are looking for a hotel close to the convention centre click the following links for more information:
We look forward to seeing you there and you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment with John, Jake or Dawn during the show.