New ViA Codec Features On Display at NAB2017
Mar 17, 2017
|ViA Codec with Headphone Routing Matrix|
Tieline has announced the ViA remote codec will soon offer a range of new features which will be on display at the NAB Show 2017 on booth N7425.
“Tieline is continuing to develop exciting new features in the ViA codec, which deliver greater flexibility to engineers for remote broadcasts,” said Charlie Gawley, VP Sales APAC & EMEA. “At this year’s NAB Show we will show a new firmware release with a suite of new features focused on routing and connection flexibility.”
The new ViA codec firmware upgrade includes:
- A comprehensive configurable mixer with simple touchscreen routing controls for all inputs and outputs.
- Touchscreen PA output controls to route outgoing program audio and mix-minus return audio to XLR PA outputs. These outputs are often used to send audio to a PA system at a remote broadcast site.
- A graphic equalizer for adjustments to input audio.
The configurable mixer supports saving and recalling matrix profiles for remotes with different routing requirements.
Visit Tieline booth N7425 at NAB Show 2017 to view these new features and for more information about what's on display visit http://www.tieline.com/news/News/Get-FREE-Entry-to-NAB2017.
- For Australia and International: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For USA, Canada & Latin America contact: email@example.com
Or contact your favorite dealer for more information about Tieline codecs.