See Tieline at the 2015 NAB Show
Mar 31, 2015
Merlin and Genie Codec Families
All codecs are now able to connect over IP, ISDN and POTS via POTS G5 and ISDN G5 interface modules.
This delivers greater flexibility for backup links, or connections over multiple transports when required. Tieline now also supports up to 6 simultaneous SIP connections in Genie Distribution and Merlin PLUS codecs.
Come and see Tieline at NAB and ask about the significant cost savings when you transition out of expensive ISDN networks and satellite links into affordable IP solutions instead. In some cases the capital cost of new codecs can be recouped in just months!
New Bridge-IT and Bridge-IT XTRA Firmware coming soon...
Bridge-IT and Bridge-IT XTRA IP audio codecs will soon ship with a range of new features and enhancements, which improve codec configuration and control.
The new v2.14.xx release is a significant upgrade to both Bridge-IT and Bridge-IT XTRA and will deliver:
- A significantly improved web graphical user interface with new features.
- The Opus algorithm as standard in Bridge-IT and Bridge-IT XTRA.
- AAC-LD and AAC-ELD as standard in Bridge-IT XTRA.
- AAC-LD and AAC-ELD in the AAC license pack for Bridge-IT.
- AES input monitoring.
- Data support for connections with Commander and i-Mix G3 codecs.
- Support for sessionless IP connections.
- 3 levels of user ‘lock’ functionality.
Details of the release date will follow soon.
You can also learn more about Tieline’s more flexible Report-IT Enterprise licensing model, which includes attractive upgrade offers for existing customers.