Tieline Releases New Report-IT SIP App
Apr 18, 2017
Leading audio codec manufacturer Tieline Technology today announced it has released a new version of the world’s most popular smartphone reporting app called Report-IT SIP, which streams live, studio quality audio to all N/ACIP 3326 compliant codecs in SIP mode.
“Report-IT SIP integrates the technology in Tieline’s award-winning Report-IT Live app and expands the streaming options available for mobile journalism applications,” said Will McLean, CEO Tieline Group of Companies. “With Report-IT SIP you can connect to a non-Tieline audio codec at the studio and stream using the award winning features and functionality of Tieline’s other apps.”
Report-IT SIP can connect to all Tieline and non-Tieline SIP codecs. In SIP mode the app can stream low latency live audio using widely available algorithms including Opus Mono, Opus Voice, G.711 and G.722. You can also:
- Simultaneously record up to 20 kHz audio quality and stream up to 15 kHz quality live audio.
- Prerecord and trim interviews, build playlists and insert recordings as “wraparounds” in live broadcasts.
- File reports via FTP automatically using WAV or AAC-LC file formats.
Report-IT SIP supports the use of SIP accounts, proxies, IPv6, multiple STUN servers, ICE and TURN.
Explore new mobile journalism possibilities today with the enhanced interoperability offered by Report-IT SIP. The app can be purchased and downloaded from the iTunes App Store and you can see it for the first time at the 2017 NAB Show.
- Visit here to find the location of the Tieline booth N7425 at NAB Show 2017.
- Visit here to view our online showroom and make an appointment with Tieline.
For more information visit www.tieline.com or contact Tieline:
Or contact your favorite dealer for more information about Tieline codecs.
*Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc